Telework Agreement is a formal written agreement between a Manager and a Team Member to permit the Team Member to work at an Alternative Work Location (i.e., Telework) instead of the On-Site Work Location from which the Team Member would otherwise work. The Telework Agreement specifies the requirements and details of the Telework arrangement. The Telework arrangement can last for a defined period or can continue indefinitely.
- Download the attached Telework Agreement Form.
- Complete all fields to the best of your knowledge.
- Review and revise as necessary with your Manager.
- Initial and sign the acknowledgements.
- Review Team Member Telework Agreement.
- Discuss revisions with Team Member.
- Sign when complete.
- Send to your supervisor for their signature.
- Keep a signed version for your files.
- Send a signed version to the Team Member for their files.