Typical levels-of-service provided by the Lab IT Helpdesk include but are not limited to:
- Password resets.
- Freeing locked terminals.
- Freeing locked patient records.
- Freeing locked accession numbers.
- Patient record merges and/or ADT updates within various lab information systems.
- Adding physicians.
- Adding grants and wholesales.
- Entering and/or providing reference lab results to HIS for importation to the EMR.
Additionally, the helpdesk can and should be contacted directly for the following:
- Critical printer issues affecting normal operations.
- Adding users (requires Password Request Form; these documents can be found here).
- Testing malfunction (eg. Auto-validation not functioning as previously defined).
- Instrument interface malfunction (orders and/or results stop transmitting).
- Critical QC issues.
- Non-delivery of a scheduled Crystal reports.
- PC support issues.