Welcome to SmartChart
An optional, opt-in based one-on-one provider training program, leveraging adult learning principles and adopting techniques of a similar program (Home4Dinner) published in a peer-reviewed journal by Stanford Children’s Hospital. The program’s goal is to improve patient care and provider job satisfaction by helping clinicians optimize their use of our Epic EMR.
- Provider Self-Assessment (10 minutes)
- Observation during Clinic (2 hours)
- Individualized training (1 hour)
- Follow-Up Survey (5 minutes):
Total dedicated time commitment per provider = 75 minutes
Our team's time investment per provider averages ten hours, including the following work: review of a provider's specialty personalizations, review of Inbasket activities and patterns in documentation, and creation of an individualized learning plan built to address the provider's unique use of the EMR.
This program is approved as a Continuing Medical Education (CME) Performance Improvement Project, which qualifies participants to receive the following credits:
- 20 CME or AMA PRA Category 1 credits
- 20 (Maintenance of Certification) MOC Part II or Self-Assessment credits
- 20 MOC Part IV or Performance Improvement credits
In order to be awarded credits for participation, please contact the CME Office: www.cmevillage.com