BariAir® Therapy System
- Patients whose body weight and size pose a significant risk or care management issue to the patient or staff during the performance of routing nursing care.
- Large patients weighing between 300 and 850 lbs.
- Large patients who are difficult to turn.
- Preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Large patient requiring percussion therapy.
- Do not use if patient has cervical traction
- Do not use if patient unstable spinal cord injuries
- Do not use on patient > 850 lbs.